Healthcare Business Analyst
They will have a strong interest in technology and the implementation and deployment of software within Healthcare environments. Excellent interpersonal skills and English language skills a prerequisite with evidence of a strong interest in the Care Environment.
Role includes but not limited to:
ANALYSIS OF CLIENT ENVIRONMENT & REQUIREMENTS
- Analysis of the operations & processes of the client organisation;
- Evaluation of client needs & requirements;
- Drafting of detailed specifications for custom requirements;
- Analysis of the physical on-site network & resolution of connectivity issues;
- Collaboration with the implementation & development teams, to develop implementation timelines & co-ordinate project deliverables for each client site;
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress.
CLIENT SYSTEM SETUP
- Configuration of each client’s own system environment:
- Setting up of system user & service user profiles;
- Setting up of daily tasks within the organisation;
- Configuring custom assessments & other documentation, based on client requirements;
- Configuration & deployment of client devices.
DEPLOYMENT & ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- Participation in the acceptance testing process to test functionality, with respect to client needs & requirements;
- Documentation of each release improvements (acceptance & deployment test);
- Co-ordination with the development team, reporting of issues and results
- Management of the software implementation cycle for clients on-site;
- Development and implementation of training plans to support all system deployment & to ensure knowledge transfer to both clients & colleagues, as required;
- Drafting & updating training materials;
- Facilitating on-site & remote training sessions for individuals & groups.
- Main point of contact between internal & external stakeholders;
- Provision of end-user support during & after the implementation process;
- Helping end-users to troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software & identify solutions;
- Regular communication with clients on project progress & concerns. Assessment of client satisfaction and escalation of any potential issues to the development & implementation teams.
- Internal research & development;
- Ongoing review of the client journey to enhance UX & satisfaction;
- Contribution to system enhancements to drive process optimisation, UI /UX suggestions;
- Maintain daily activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google & LinkedIn platforms;
- Create a regular publishing schedule;
- Create, edit and publish a variety of content via the Hootsuite platform, according to publishing schedule & ongoing promotions;
- Execute Facebook social advertising campaigns when required;
- Audit competitors’ online and social media efforts as well as general market research to ensure that the business is up to speed with all trends and relevant competitor information;
- Track social media influence measurements;
About Requisys Limited.
Requisys is based in The Digital Hub, Dublin, Ireland. The company is funded by Enterprise Ireland and currently we are designing, producing and implementing a cloud-based platform called Eirmed, www.eirmed.com. Specialist care providers in Ireland and U.K. use Eirmed to keep their organisations compliant and ahead of changing regulatory demands whilst improving workflows and maximizing team efficiency and communication. A key component of the Software is Business Intelligence which enables clients to make more informed decisions in managing and running their facilities.
Please apply with CV and Cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you would be suitable for the role.
Requisys is an equal opportunities employer and applicants need to have required permissions to work in the EU.
Requisys Limited does not engage with Recruitment Companies.