Oct 25, 2018
Full Stack Developer
Connect informatics / SoftPotential is searching of a full stack developer to be included in their healthcare solutions development team.
- The ideal candidate is a passionate and experienced full stack developer ready to take on new challenges within our developer teams in Ireland or Italy.
- He/She is a multi-tasker at heart, with strong organizational skills and a problem solving mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and evolving organization.
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team to deliver whole functional features from initial design to delivery in production.
- Work closely with team members and business stakeholders to gather and define requirements.
- Be involved with the technical design of solutions, working with appropriate stakeholders.
- Be responsible for software engineering, performance and quality.
- Understand the impact of changes on performance and compliance
- Respect current good practices and proactively promote “peer culture”, new ideas and techniques
Key Requirements, Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Proven working experiencing as full stack Developer (5+ years)
- Black belt of HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, AngularJS, T-SQL
- Strong experience developing mobile-first/responsive/progressive websites
- Experience with .net and multi-tier Internet architecture, IIS HTTP Server, Chrome developer tool for debugging, CSS pre-processors like Sass or Less.
- Knowledge of integration between different systems (SOA, REST, and integration/testing/deploying)
- Working proficiency in Italian is highly desired
To apply send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org