Front End Developer (6 Month Contract)
They will be able to use their own initiative and be driven to take on challenges. Most importantly we need someone with a very high level of attention to detail, who can spot the pixel out of place in a solution and correct the problem. The Role You will have overall responsibility for your day to day work and will be an important team member who will deal directly with our biggest clients.
In this role you will :
● Develop, modify and implement creative and responsive client-side web applications for global enterprise solutions
● Build and implement feature & function rich enterprise level websites
● Constantly research & identify new web technologies/trends to drive innovation, quality and a fresh outlook
● Work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver solutions which add value to their business
The ideal candidate we are seeking to employ will have many of the following skills.
● 3+ years’ experience in web front end development required
● Experience in Angular, HTML5 and CSS3 required.
● Experienced with modern frontend tooling, including CSS preprocessors, build tools (e.g Webpack, Gulp), testing frameworks, transpilers and module loaders
● Experience with development using Content Management Systems. We primarily use Sitefinity CMS so experience with this would be a huge advantage.
● Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
What’s in it for you?
● Fast growing company which is rapidly expanding
● Small team of people who work well together.
● Flexible working hours and option for remote work
● Competitive benefits package
● Unlimited personal development opportunities as we grow
Working with our company means you will be based at The Digital Hub campus in the heart of the Liberties area of Dublin city. We are well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus, bikes on Thomas Street, LUAS and trains at Heuston Station. We’re only a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area. You will find variety and great value in the immediate area for lunch, after-work socialising and culture. As a ‘Digital Hubber’, you can attend regular free events on
Campus designed for networking, learning and socialising. Some include the monthly Friday Morning Meetups, Beer and Pizza Evenings and Lunch and Learn for Developers. You can also avail of discounts to visit the nearby Guinness Storehouse and attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
Apply to: You can send you CV and Cover letter to email@example.com