Export Sales Manager
Neuromod, headquartered in the Digital Hub, Dublin, Ireland, is an emerging medical technology company, specialising in the design and development of neuromodulation technologies to address the clinical needs of underserved patient populations, who live with chronic and debilitating tinnitus. After having completed large scale clinical trials, Neuromod has started to commercialise its first product offering Lenire® in late 2019.
Beside the wholesale business where Neuromod targets larger markets like Germany, France and the US, Neuromod sees vast opportunities in the export business for Lenire®. In order to build this export business, Neuromod is seeking an ambitious and dynamic Export Sales Manager. The position is located in in the company’s headquarters in Dublin/Ireland. The Export Sales Manager reports to Neuromod’s Chief Commercial Officer.
You establish and grow Neuromod’s export business globally:
· Define and implement sales, pricing and marketing strategies and concepts.
· Negotiate with business partners and contract them.
· Make sure all partners are well trained and educated, ensuring that the clinical practices of Neuromod’s partner network meet the highest quality in the prescription of Lenire ®.
· Define and implement supply, return and support processes.
· Carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies.
· Support distributors and partners in obtaining all required registrations and licenses for local distribution of Lenire®.
· Take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
· Support Neuromod’s Science Team in weaving a global network of Key Opinion Leaders in the field of tinnitus.
· Constantly review distributors’ and partners’ performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
· 3+ years’ experience in Export Sales Management, ideally with medical devices.
· Master’s degree in marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Management or similar, desirable.
· Business and operations minded with a good understanding of business processes and supporting systems.
· Sound experience in negotiations and contracting.
· High degree of cultural flexibility.
· Willingness to travel.
· Excellent command of English. Any further language is beneficiary.
For further information contact Aoife McNally firstname.lastname@example.org