Customer Success Executive
MEG Support Tools is an ambitious health tech company based in The Digital Hub technology campus in the heart of Dublin. Our company is dedicated to creating and supplying technology solutions for healthcare workers to improve the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing executive to join the team. You’ll be working with senior members of the team, reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers fully utilize their investment
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintain support cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and lead customer expectations
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with Technical team to resolve product issues or advancing as necessary
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- Meet individual case management Service Level and Customer Satisfaction goals
● Relevant technical diploma or degree
● At least 2 years of demonstrable experience diagnosing and resolving problems in software environment
● Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face
● Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions
● Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
● Excellent communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal). Able to communicate effectively with all levels of professional staff.
● Ability to explain complex concepts simply
● Excellent analytical skills
● Love solving problems!
● The ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
● Able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following additional areas a plus: Database technology; Web technology; CRM technology
● Familiarity with SaaS solutions a plus
This is an opportunity to work in a great environment in the vibrant Liberties area of Dublin with a dedicated group of people building products that are to be used to improve the lives of patients in hospitals around the world. We provide ongoing mentoring and autonomy to make
this role a beneficial learning experience with the potential for an ongoing place in the company.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to submit an application.