Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 90 team members across its New York City and Dublin offices. The firm has represented more than 100 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry.
Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset. Wachsman is seeking a Copywriter to develop and produce a wide range of copy for Wachsman and clients in the fintech and blockchain spaces. All candidates must have at least two years post-university experience as a copywriter in a corporate environment.
- Writing bylines on behalf of clients and the company
- Ability to find interesting, unexplored angles on blockchain
- Check copy for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Conceive, develop, and produce effective copy for public relations purposes, including press releases and bylined articles for mainstream and trade publications
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, promotional and marketing material, and public relations material
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed
- Minimum two years experience in a writing-focused role
- Ability to write 800-1000 word bylines in a matter of hours
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organisational and professional standards in job-related activities
Apply via the link here