Business Development Representative
Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered – and not in the Buckley’s “tastes awful but it works” kind of way. We’re building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster. We’re growing fast and need some help keeping up with the demand.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, our team serves clients across Canada, the United States, Europe and the Middle East. We’re seeking a self-motivated hunter who moves fast and is hungry to generate results primarily within the Irish/UK healthcare sector. This position will be based out of our Dublin office.
Reporting to the leads of EU Business Development and Clinical Implementation, you will generate new business opportunities to grow multiple segments and help support existing projects within the Irish/UK healthcare space. There is potential for permanent employment following the summer months based on performance.
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
- Develop a strategic network of business, clinical, and technical decision makers for an assigned set of accounts
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our target markets (note the healthcare pun…) through research and proposal preparation
- Uncover and leverage new account information and industry knowledge to cross-sell and up-sell
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue with our current and future clients
- Become an integral part of the Ireland Think Research team
- Working towards your bachelor’s degree, MBA or clinical qualifications considered an asset
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills – you communicate with clarity and are passionate about our products
- Driven to set and enthusiastically pursue challenging goals
- Ability to shift approaches depending on customer needs and engagement
- Great conversationalist – a love of the phone!
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity: a desire to learn and take on new challenges
Skills that would be considered an asset:
- An understanding of, and contacts within, the Irish and/or UK healthcare system (HSE, NHS or private facilities)
- Experience with lead generation (cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience managing Salesforce accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org