Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager
Alien Technology Transfer are currently recruiting a Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager to join a growing and diverse team in their office based at The Digital Hub.
Required Skills and qualifications
- You must possess a genuine passion for technology and business, should come from a strong academic background, be highly analytical and articulate, and have a strong command of English.
- You must be a team player, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility.
- Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment.
- The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of the proposal preparation for international business and industrialisation projects, from concept analysis and development to business pitch writing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysing and critically evaluating business plans and technical documents related to innovating technologies and business
- Identifying and effectively describing the business model and strategy of the new product/service to be developed
- Planning the industrialisation activities, including the work-packages, GANTT chart and budgeting
- Delivering project meetings and maintaining relationship national and international companies to undertake the new product development process
- Supply chain development involving the preparation and negotiation of commercial agreements with industrial partners
- Development of full commercialisation and financial plans for project results exploitation
- Project administrative management
To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression. Further career steps will successively lead to higher responsibility in project management up to the general management of the start-up companies generated from the innovation process.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com