Blockchain Strategy Consultant
As a leading strategic communications agency, joining Wachsman will mean participating in the development of blockchain across a range of industries and sectors, from consumer to finance to governance and beyond. This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission.
Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
Currently with more than 50 employees globally and rapidly growing, Wachsman is seeking an accomplished Blockchain Strategy Consultant. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Global Director, Strategy, the successful candidate will support Wachsman’s EMEA clients in maximising their brand worldwide, through the attendance and sponsoring of global events.
- Perform all due diligence on new business opportunities
- Support the Strategy team by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Work hand in hand with high profile CEOs and account teams to determine potential client needs and agency resources
- Create and implement business development processes and systems
- Stay abreast of emerging technology and recognize opportunities to continuously develop professionally
- Master industry knowledge and trends to understand clients’ business
- Support the senior management team in defining new lines of business for the agency based on market requirements
- Worldwide travel may be required
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, lead others, and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach
- Ability and strong desire to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel to develop financial modelling and forecasting, interactive spreadsheets, and professional presentations
- One year of management consulting, investment banking or strategic advisory role preferred
- One year of experience in the blockchain industry preferred