Sep 04, 2020
Wachsman is a global communications consultancy, specializing in public relations, crisis communications, strategic advisory services, branding, and event management. With regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, Wachsman made its name representing a diverse client portfolio of indispensable, groundbreaking organizations, including Hedera Hashgraph, Blockstack, the Cosmos ecosystem, Galaxy Digital, Singlife, eToro, and CoinDesk, among others.
Born in the blockchain industry, Wachsman has grown to become a critical partner to a wide array of the world’s most exciting emerging technology companies, including those across fintech and digital payments, data protection, real estate, law, gaming, and healthcare. With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a public relations Associate.
- Executing PR campaigns as an integral member of a team.
- Assisting senior staff with day-to-day internal and external communications for clients.
- Drafting press materials and content.
- Dealing with enquiries from press and clients.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters internationally.
- Daily media monitoring and reporting.
- On a regular basis, directly engaging with clients.
- Creating social media plans and content, and tracking social media campaigns.
- Planning and executing paid digital search and social campaigns.
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media to secure and grow coverage.
- Supporting and training Executives and Interns.
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum of 2 years PR agency experience post-university.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of finance and business/economics preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the technology and business media landscape.
- Experience using social media as a PR campaign tool.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
Apply now here