Administrative Assistant to the Programmes and Venture Investment Teams
With responsibility for a wide range of administrative and support activities, the individual will be joining an innovative, exciting environment, working with some of Ireland leading young technology companies. NDRC currently operates accelerators in Dublin, Galway, Waterford and the Middle East (Oman).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The role of administrative assistant to NDRC Programme and Venture Investment Team involves a great deal of multitasking. You will work with teams, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning according to the needs of your team.
Key activities will include:
- Coordinating investment programme activity across multiple locations
- Scheduling pitches, programme activities, events, workshops, meetings and speaker sessions
- Managing varied vendor relationships while negotiating keenly on price.
- Assisting with accounts payable and the processing of invoices.
- Handling of routine enquiries from our investees
- Managing, and executing internal events with NDRC digital startups and members of the Irish entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- Making the office environment a key driver in company culture, contributing to an exceptional peer to peer experience for our team and investees
- At least, 3-5 years in a dynamic administration role.
- You can demonstrate a track record in coordinating multiple teams working in a fast paced, people centred organisation.
- You love technology and are comfortable using tools such as Google Docs, Slack, Google Forms, Mailchimp, and OnePageCRM. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications is essential.
- Strong salary and benefits.
- A great opportunity for the right candidate with an eagerness to learn on the job while knowing their daily efforts make huge impact and will be rewarded.
- A working life embedded within a community of the most talented, intelligent, exciting and positive teams and individuals in Ireland and the opportunity to work in #thebestplacetostart
Apply by 4 March 2018, by sending a cover letter and CV to Niall Larkin, Programmes Leader. Contact details Niall.email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to meet the team and interview for the role.