Square1 are a creative online and mobile software design and development company. Our growing Dublin agency is looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join our team. The specifics of the day-to-day responsibilities are set out below:
Overview and responsibilities:
• Monitoring and maintaining customer accounts to ensure a healthy debtors ledger.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Follow up with customers in relation to overdue invoices and record as appropriate.
• Processing invoices and payments.
• Processing employee expense claims.
• Record all purchase invoices in a timely manner.
• Assist with weekly / monthly reporting and month end reconciliations.
• Building positive relationships with customers
• Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record of success in these responsibilities and excellent communication skills. They should have a deep understanding of credit and collections and their process. They will also have the ability to work using your own initiative and be able to build strong relationships. They will be a team player with good motivational skills and have the ability to collect cash in a direct prompt fashion.
This is a permanent position. If you are interested in applying for this position we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and detailed cover letter to email@example.com