Public Relations Account Supervisor
As a leading strategic communications agency, joining Wachsman will mean telling the story of the immense potential of blockchain across a range of industries and sectors, from consumer to finance to governance and beyond. This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission.
Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset. Currently with more than 50 employees globally and rapidly growing, Wachsman is seeking a talented Account Supervisor who is prepared to lead at least five challenging, high value accounts while simultaneously managing and developing a select team of ambitious junior team members.
This role would suit an established PR professional who is looking to develop their skills in client management, business development, and leadership. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
- Planning and executing highly successful PR campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, editing and reviewing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Managing, supporting, and training junior team members.
- Supporting the Director in the growth of the business by participating in new business enquiries and leading the preparation of proposals and strategies.
- International travel may be required.
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum of 3 years recent PR agency experience conducting media relations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successful lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities.
Apply via the following link