Accelerator Operations Executive
NDRC, Ireland’s leading investor in very early stage digital startups, is seeking an experienced and energetic Accelerator Operations Executive for its Accelerator Programmes. As the Accelerator Operations Executive, you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordination, administration and support of a wide variety of meetings and events within and across our programmes and locations.
You will be joining an innovative, exciting environment, working with some of Ireland’s leading young technology companies. NDRC currently operates accelerators in Dublin, Galway, Waterford and the Middle East (Oman).
The role of Accelerator Operations Executive involves a great deal of multitasking. You will work with teams, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning and delivery according to the needs of the programmes and venture teams.
Key activities will include:
- Planning, organisation and communication of events and meetings for companies before, during and after the accelerator programme.
- Supporting venture sourcing and selection for investment
- Coordinating investment programme activity across multiple locations
- Scheduling pitches, programme activities, events, workshops, meetings and speaker sessions
- Managing varied vendor relationships
- Assisting with accounts payable and the processing of invoices.
- Handling of routine enquiries from our investees
- Contributing to an exceptional peer to peer experience for our team and investees by maintaining a vibrant office environment
- Minimum of 3 years in a dynamic administration role.
- You can demonstrate a track record of coordinating multiple teams working in a fast paced, people centred organisation.
- You love technology and are ideally comfortable using tools such as Basecamp, Google Forms and OnePageCRM.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications is essential.
- Strong salary and benefits.
- A great opportunity for the right candidate with an eagerness to have their daily efforts have huge and rewarding impact.
- A working life embedded within a community of the most talented, intelligent, exciting and positive teams and individuals in Ireland and the opportunity to work in #thebestplacetostart
Exploratory enquiries welcome or apply directly by sending a cover letter and CV to Niall Larkin, Programmes Leader by 5pm Monday 14th December 2018. Contact details: email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to meet the team and interview for the role.