Your SDG Action using Design Sprint – What Problem Are We Solving?
Frustrated by progress on the most important issues affecting us today like Climate Change, homelessness, poverty? You’re not alone. 69% of people are worried or very worried – but there is something you can do (while learning a cool skill).
Join The Ladder 6 week, one night a week global goals accelerator to co-create initiatives, products, services with inter-disciplinary professionals, NGOs and community – and directly impact key issues for life in Dublin, Ireland and the world. People just like you have helped some of the best organisations and communities tackle problems, like the Migrant’s Rights Centre, ElderShare, Change Donations, SOA, City Councils, SDG Coalition, Dublin 8, Way2B – and many more.
Register for all workshops here, and you’ll become part of one of the project groups. The sprint starts with the “Mapping the problem workshop” on Tuesday, August 6th from 6:00PM to 9:00PM and for the next five Tuesday’s thereafter. See agenda below.
- Ideation workshop [DAY2]
- Planning workshop [DAY3]
- Prototyping workshop [DAY4]
- User Testing workshop [DAY5]
- Roadmapping workshop [FINAL WEEK]
- Connect with Innovation Professionals, technology, local government & the non-profit sectors.
- Take action towards the global goal’s targets (United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and Social Progress Index)
- Learn to apply innovation methodologies (Design Sprint, Impact Measurement) for local problems, at your organisation, startup and life.
- Co-create a real initiative, product or service with inter-disciplinary professionals
Read more about the Ladder at: http://theladder.io/