The Immersive Stories: Conference 24th – 25th February 2018
The conference features, amongst others, special guests Curtis Hickman (Founder of hyper-reality” entertainment start-up The Void), and Diana Williams (Lucasfilm Ltd’s creative executive and content strategist).
The focus of the Immersive Stories: Conference will be divided across three distinct themes: fictional story-worlds, news and documentary and music and sound. It will also feature world leaders in multi-platform and immersive entertainment who will give us a glimpse of what the future of entertainment looks like with new, progressive storytelling opportunities. The Immersive Stories: Exhibition will provide a hands-on opportunity for attendees to participate in the best multi-platform and immersive entertainment.
- Curtis Hickman, Founder of The Void
- Diana Williams, Lucasfilm Story Group
- Eoghan Cunneen; Lucasfilm Story Group
- Alistair Thompson, The Mill
- Colum Slevin, Head of Experiences, Oculus VR
- Sol Rogers, CEO & Founder, REWIND
- Neil Leyden, Head of RTE.ie
- Niamh Herrity and Aoife Doyle, Co-Founders of Pink Kong Studios
Date: 24th & 25th February 2018
Where: The Mansion House, Dublin
Time 10:00 – 17:00
Includes Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Cost: €80 – this is a special industry early bird rate. Register now at http://www.diff.ie/festival/conference