Cancelled: Storytelling Toolkit – Tell Great Stories About Your Work by Steve Rawling
Stories can bring your next pitch or presentation to life, they let you speak to your customers in new ways and they can change the culture of the place you work. So how do great storytellers keep us hooked? How can you learn to tell great stories about your work?
Get started on your own business story with Steve Rawling, ex-BBC TV journalist, trainer and international author. You’ll learn:
- How to use a story arc to tell compelling stories about your business
- What kind of mentor role your brand could play in the lives of your customers
- Journalists’ tricks for grabbing our attention
- How stories can unlock culture change in your organisation
- How to get to your own Happy Ever After
Everyone should finish the session with business stories they can use right away. All the tools in the course are backed up with online tutorials. Steve will also give you feedback on your stories – via email – after the training.
Date: Tuesday, March 27th
Time: 12.30pm to 5pm
Venue: The Digital Hub, Roe Lane, (off Thomas Street), D08 TCV4, Dublin 8, D08 TCV4