Sep 02, 2020
SMART HEALTH VIRTUAL SUMMITT – 22/10
Much of the current focus in healthcare is rightly on the near-term challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. But beyond the current crisis, are we seeing a fundamental shift in healthcare delivery? Join the Smart Health Virtual Summit on Thursday, October 22nd. https://smarthealthsummit.ie/
Speakers include Digital Hub alumni, Eamonn Costello, Co-Founder & CEO, patientMpower. Also, among the speakers is Digital Hub based DR. Conor McGinn, Akara Robotics. See full list of speakers at: https://smarthealthsummit.ie/speakers/
Topics will include:
- Has Covid-19 created the conditions for an enduring step-change in Ireland’s digital health transformation?
- Turning to technology in the fight against Covid-19: Ireland’s experience
- Preparing the healthcare workforce to deliver the digital future
- The patient’s digital pathway: Now it’s personal
- Looking at digital differently: The challenges of regulating digital health and striking the balance between innovation and regulation
- Innovation spotlight: Innovators and trailblazers at the cutting edge of health transformation showcase their tech solutions and discuss their plans for market adoption and integration
- International case study: Germany’s Digital Care Act: A game changer?
Who will attend?
- Digital healthcare leaders and decision-makers
- Decision-makers in health and care management and delivery
- Clinicians, GPs and practice managers
- Healthcare service providers
- Health technology solution providers