Oct 11, 2018
How Big Tech is Adapting for the Next Gen by Finimize – 25/10
Wachsman are hosting an event called How Big Tech is Adapting for the Next Gen at their office at The Digital Hub on Thursday, October 25th.
They will be discussing how leading finance and technology businesses are adapting to the millennial generation and, how Big Tech plans to target Generation Z. David Wachsman, Founder and CEO of global blockchain services firm Wachsman, is set to lead the conversation with top Dublin-based executives at some of the world’s technology giants.
Date: Thursday, 25 October 2018
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Venue: Digital Exchange, Crane Street, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8, D08TCV4
Register to attend here
- Community Member: Sharmin Cheema-Kelly
They’ll chat about:
- How companies are working to attract the world’s first group of digital natives.
- How businesses are tailoring their approaches to appeal to a demographic that thrives on innovation and automation
- How ease-of-use for technology as a concept has evolved
- How emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, and blockchain fit into existing business models aimed at the youngest generation of adult consumers
- The aim at Finimize is to empower you to become your own financial adviser by giving you the information and tools you need to make smart investment decisions.
Read more at https://www.finimize.com/