Dublin Tech Summit – 15-16 February
Dublin Tech Summit is a global technology conference that brings together global leaders in innovation, technology and business to shape the future of global trends and technologies.
Some of the topics covered over the course of this two-day event will include; Creating the optimal tech ecosystem, Using video to build your brand authority, The future of FinTech and The state of the internet. For a full list of topics check out the schedule here. If you have a groundbreaking idea and you need investment, there will also be a number of potential investors there on the day.
Below is a selection of the investors attending this year’s Dublin Tech Summit.
- Hoxton Ventures
- Wamda Capital
- Mosaic Ventures
- The National Digital Research Centre’s (NDRC)
See the full list of investors here
- Matthew Luhn, Story Veteran, Pixar
- Bruce Daisley, EMEA Vice President, Twitter
- Maria Martinez, President, Global Customer Success, Salesforce
- Will Butcher, Editor At Large, TechCrunch
- Nigel Clarkson, Managing Director, Yahoo UK
- Ali Rayl, Director of Customer Experience, Slack
See the full list of speakers here
Dates & Times: Wednesday, February 15th at 9:30am to Thursday, February 16th at 5:30pm
Venue: The Convention Centre, Spencer Dock, N Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1
Read more about Dublin Tech Summit at dublintechsummit.com