Celebrate The Digital Hub’s 10th Birthday by Putting your Stamp on our Website
The Digital Hub is inviting people to put their stamp on www.thedigitalhub.com by designing a new banner image for the website's homepage.
2013 marks the 10th birthday of The Digital Hub, an initiative of the Irish government to create an international centre of excellence for digital enterprises. To celebrate 10 years in existence, a number of events and activities will take place at The Digital Hub this year.
One of the initiatives is a competition to design a new banner image for the homepage of our website. Widely visited and with a diverse audience, our website is a great platform on which to showcase your design abilities. We anticipate that our website will be visited even more in light of our 10th birthday this year.
The person/organisation that designs the best banner each month will receive a €300 cash prize and see their design on the homepage of www.thedigitalhub.com.
How does the competition work?
- The Digital Hub Development Agency has set a number of themes for the year. They are: Animation, e-health, Mobile, Gaming, Digital Ireland and Video/Film
- Pick your theme, design the banner to the below specifications*
- Submit your entry by the closing date to email@example.com
- You can enter as many times as you like
- You can enter as an individual or a group
- The monthly winning design will receive a €300 cash prize
- In December 2013, a public vote will take place to select the best banner design overall and that winner will take home a prize of €500
- The winning banner will be live online on the homepage of www.thedigitalhub.com throughout December 2013/January 2014
- The last date for receipt of entries is 5:30pm on 29th November 2013
- The banner image must be 940 (w) x 287 (h)pixels
- Resolution 72dpi
- Formats that will be accepted are photos, drawings, graphic design, flash animation
- Entries must be in .jpg, .swf or .fla format
- Entries can be a standalone image or an image that links to an extra video/animation/audio file (eg on your YouTube/Vimeo/Soundcoud channel etc,) relevant to the theme or to The Digital Hub.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 4806200